Saturday, August 17, 2013

Peanut butter,Burger time..?

If you've been following this blog for awhile you know I like to try new things and recently I got a chance to try something really outside the box. Cheeburger Cheeburger is a cool little restaurant located in downtown Chattanooga 138 Market St. Their motto is "Invent your own burgers,fries,shakes.." and they're not kidding if you can think it they can put it together even on a salad,yes they have salads like Cheeburger salad lol.There are some healthy choices too like salmon,veggie and turkey burgers.
The 1st time I went there I saw peanut butter as a topping option on the menu and thought "no way in hell" would I do that.My niece came for a visit and Cheeburger Cheeburger was on the list of places we wanted her to see and the peanut butter popped in my head.I ordered a cheese burger with peanut butter and bacon just to say at least I tried it and a Resse's Pieces milk shake to wash it down.Surprisingly the burger was great the peanut butter didn't over whelm the burger and it was a nice mix of taste and texture I will have it again or I'll think up some new crazy combo that's what makes this restaurant so fun.
So if you're ever in Chattanooga stop by Cheeburger Cheeburger and see what kinda combo you can come up with and stay hungry and geeky my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment