Friday, October 4, 2013

After Work Quicky

Ha,Ha,got you again c'mon this post is not what some of ya'll are thinking about.After a long day at work and dealing with traffic I was in no mood for spending alot of time in the kitchen cooking. Bing!! a light bulb turned on in my head I remembered there were leftover ingredients from tacos I made and my imagination kicked in.
I threw some Doritos chips onto a plate then covered em with the leftover ground beef,chesse, picante sauce and jalapeño peppers and warmed it up in microwave. Next I covered this hot  goodness with sour cream and a quick,tasty and filling dinner was made in minutes.
So next time after a long day use your imagination and go into the kitchen for a quicky!
Until next time stay geeky and hungry my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment