Sunday, March 30, 2014

Who needs stinking TV...

Don't get me wrong I'm no "tv snob" there are certain shows on tv that are my "must see" shows but lately I've found more stuff that interest me on YouTube. So below is a list of the channels I like on YouTube and recommend for you guys to check out.
For my geeky news on a daily basis I watch Machinima, DC entertainment and Nerdist news,when it comes to reviews of movies, comics and scifi shows you can't go wrong with Emergency Awsome, Comicbookgirl 19 and the very funny Blacknerd Comedy.My foodie needs are met by My Drunken Kitchen on MyHarto channel and the name of the show says it all.Pairings the Series is a funny series by Ed Robinson about a nerd who loves to cook and is looking for love. When you need ideas for cool and crazy drinks check out Tipys Bartender.
Collage Dem is a group of guys from the Bahamas who do very funny skits and you don't have to be from the islands to understand their comedy.The SuperKnocked Up channel has a series about a super hero and super villain that have a one night stand and now have to deal with the fact that the villain is pregnant. Once a week the creator of the series Jeff Burns has a Google hang out to discuss the geeky questions of the week.I recently was introduced to Bravest Warriors a cartoon series thats crazy as hell and has me saying things like "gas powered stick" and "bathroom bros" for no reason.
So next time you can't find anything good on tv pull up YouTube and give the cat videos a break and give a few of these channels a look see, you might find one or two that you'll make "must see" shows.
Until next time my friends stay geeky and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment