Monday, April 6, 2015

The Merc with the Mouth....

Recently photos from the set of the upcoming movie Deadpool starring Ryan Reynolds  were "leaked" to the public.Well fanboys and fangirls looks like they're getting the character right,Unlike what they did to him in the 1st Wolverine movie,sewing his moth shut,blades coming out his arms what a bunch of.....don't get me started.
Well from what I've seen and the announcement of an "R" rating I'm feeling good about this movie.If you remember Ryan Reynolds performance in Blade: Trinity he's perfect to play "The Merc with the Mouth ".He was perfect as Deadpool in the 1st half of the Wolverine movie constantly talking and cracking jokes but then the producers and writers decided to throw away what makes Deadpool fun for the 2nd half of the movie which made no sense!...wait I'm going on a rant so just check out these photos from the set and stay tuned for more news as I get it.
Until next time my friends stay geeky and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment