Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Top 10 Dragoncon Cosplay

Labor day weekend for most people is a time to enjoy off from work and chill with family and friends,BBQing,watching baseball or the start of college football. My favorite thing to do on that weekend is to attend Dragoncon in Atlanta,unlike other scifi/comicbook conventions Dragoncon's main thing is cosplay which is fans dress as their favorite character from comics,animation,video games etc.
I saw alot of cool cosplay  of course there were a ton of Harley Quinns, Deadpools and Star Wars but there were also some unique characters so I'm sharing a list of my top 10 cosplayers from the weekend and in no particular order.
10 John Snow from Game of Thrones 9.Riddler and Scarecrow 8. Assassin's Creed 7. Stormtrooper with cookies 6. 11 from Stranger Things 5. Sinestro Corps 4.Luke Cage and Storm 3. Michael Phelps 2.One One from Game of Thrones 1. Granny as Harley Quinn
Hope you guys enjoyed the pics and if I left you out please don't be mad.
Until next time my friends stay geeky and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment