Saturday, January 7, 2017

Get My Geek Back

You've probably heard phrases like "get your groove back,swagger even mojo back" well I have to get my "Geek back". You may or may have not noticed I haven't posted anything on this blog in a long time well between family visiting from different times,my work schedule,traveling during holidays my "geekdom" has fallen to the wayside. I fell behind on my comics,tv shows and haven't touched my PS4.I was able to see Rogue One a Star Wars story which is already in my top 3 of Star Wars movies and got to sneak away to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special.
Now that the holidays are over and there won't be anymore visits from people or trips anywhere for awhile I can get back to it.I plan on catching up on my comics,give my PS4 the attention it deserves and posting more and redesigning this blog.There are some stuff that's in the planning stages that I can't talk about right now but hopefully will be coming soon and it should be fun.
As I get my "Geek back" until next time my friends stay geeky and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment