Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Real "To Go" order

My wife recently made a trip back to Detroit and I made a simple request "bring me a taste of home"to my surprise she pulled it off big time.The people at Lafayette Coneyisland hooked her up they cooked the "dogs" n chilli and packed everything separate for the road trip even the onions.If you never heard of Lafayette Coneyisland it was once shown on Food Wars on the Travel channel,Google it.
To go with the coneys she picked up some beer not any beer but some True Detroit beer,Kid Rocks own "Bad Ass" lager that he brews and sells in Michigan.If you're ever in Detroit visit Lafayette Coneyisland downtown and pick up some Bad Ass beer and bring me back some.

1 comment:

  1. Good post Charles! Not a fan of Bad Ass (kinda tastes like Coors Light Lite), but can't live without those Coneys!

    ReplyDelete