Sunday, April 15, 2012

Start your Grills!!!

Yes ladies and gentlemen it's that time of year spring has sprung,it's time to pull out your shorts,t-shirts and grills.It doesn't matter the size of your grill or if you use gas or charcoal "I'm strictly a charcoal man but I don't judge"it's all about being outside enjoying the warm weather and the smell of food cooking on the grill.
Some of my best memories have a grill involved,watching my stepdad do his magic,family get togethers and now as a "grown up" listening to Tigers games and having friends over.Go to any function where theres a grill involved and I'm sure thats where you'll find most if not all the men putting in their 2 cents but grilling is not a "man thing" some of the best grill masters I know are women and everybody thinks they're the best when it comes to grilling that's why there's so many contest going on either big ones or just between family and friends.
Personally every chance I get I'm outside with a drink,some music going, or a game on and my grill fired up.So get out there if you're just doing burgers and hot dogs or getting all fancy like my boy Bobby Flay of Food Network and enjoy!!
Ladies and Gentlemen fire up your Grills!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Fabulous!
    You've got me inspired to cook-out again this summer. But it needs to get a lot warmer here.

    ReplyDelete