Friday, January 27, 2017

Looking Forward to my 2017 Geekdom

2016 was a rough year for alot of reasons and the same can be said for the geek world there were some mediocre to bad movies,comics,video games and the deaths of comicbook creators like one of my favorite artists Darwyn Cooke.There were some bright spots like Deadpool,Captain America Civil War,Rogue One and Netflix shows like Daredevil season 2,Luke Cage,Stranger Things and The Get Down.
2017 looks like it's going to be a good at the movies. Personally I'm looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2,Spider-Man Homecoming,Thor: Ragnarok,Wonder Women and of course Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Comicbooks I'm looking forward to are basically ones I started last year Powerman and Iron Fist,Black Panther,Doctor Strange,Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps and the book that surprised me in 2016 Superman.
As far as video games I can't wait to get my hands on God of War,Injustice 2,Ghost Recon: Wildlands,Marvel vs Capcom: Infinte,For Honor and Spider-Man.
I hope you guys are looking forward to alot of things this year and don't get disappointed once you get to watch,read or play them.
Until next time my friends stay geeky and hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment